Welcome to the Interpostalseals.com forum

Read first of the team from www.interpostalseals.com

Re: Welcome to the Interpostalseals.com forum

Postby Volker.Kleiner » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:05 am

Hello,

my name is Volker Kleiner, 46 years old and I live in Germany. I´am working as IT systems engineer for virtual technologies and as balance to a hectic worklive I collect international private local posts.See www.philateria.com for more information.

Together with Omar Wassef, we are Member of the "EGYPT STUDY CIRCLE" and decided to setup a website about the Interpostal Seals and hope this forum will be an exiting place to share our interests.
Volker.Kleiner

Postby Mats Edstrom » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Hi, I´m a 48 years old swedish collector of Interpostal Seals. First of all I will congratulate the founder(s) of this forum and (of course) the Website. It will surely make our collecting interest more known and promote the study of Interpostals.

I hope that there will be time for me to send my comments (because I do have some) to your listings. I´m very impressed of your entensive work. Great!

Best wishes (und MfG)
Mats
Mats Edstrom

Postby Mats Edstrom » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Hi, I´m a 48 years old swedish collector of Interpostal Seals. First of all I would like to congratulate the founder(s) of this forum and the impressive Website. It will surely make our collecting area more known and promote the study work.

I hope that I got time to send you comments to the extensive listing.

Best regards (und MfG)
Mats
Mats Edstrom

Postby omar.wassef » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:26 am

Dear Mats:

My name is omar wassef, I live in Houston Texas. My partner in development of this website is Volker Kleiner. He lives in Essen, Germany. We developed this website to attract other collectors like yourself. Your post tells me that we have finally succeeded. Thank you.

We are looking for the seals which are marked in red. There is a section of the website classified by town-names, alphabetically. The seals we have more than two are shaded in blue. They are available for a swap. The ones shaded red are ones we do not have and we would like to, at least collect scans thereof. If you have scans - send them and we will update the site.

I am excited about your post concerning type I seals. We have been looking too, they are hard to find. The only place I know of where there is an extensive collection is at the British Museum, we contacted the museum and they told us that, later this year, the so-called Tapling collection where these seals reside, will be made digitally available on the internet. Once we receive it we will post on the site.

We hope to correspond with you often and to collaborate with you on improving the site. Best Regards, Omar
omar.wassef

Postby Mats Edstrom » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Omar,
Thank You for your welcome. I will add information regarding the Nutmeg Sale of the Posta Europea Interpostals later. I forgot that a Type I seal were sold last year at Corinphia dec 3rd 2010. Unfortunately I don´t think I have the result available. Maybe they have the results from old sales on the website. I enclose a copy I saved from the auction catalogue. Lot #652
Best regards
Mats
Mats Edstrom

Postby Volker.Kleiner » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:55 am

Hi Mats,

I saw the auction too and the price for all Interpostals include Type I were 140 CHF - so what would be a correct price qoute for that stamp only?
Some weeks ago I was bidding on some Type I IPs but was loosing. The ALLESANDRIA on buff was sold for 117 USD and the BIRKET-EL-SAB on flesh for 62 USD.

Did anybody have more results for Type I Interpostals?

Greetings, Volker
Volker.Kleiner

Return to Welcome